What is a Professional Organizer?
A Professional Organizer enhances the lives of clients by designing systems and processes using organizing principles and through tranferring organizing skills.
What is NAPO?
NAPO stands for the National Association of Professional Organizers. Since 1985, NAPO has been the premier organization dedicated to the field of organizing. NAPO defines quality standards and provides education for its members, ensuring the highest level of excellence and professionalism.
My home or office is too messy - I'm embarrassed!
Organize 911 provides complete confidentiality and non-judgmental assistance. With our help, you won't have to be embarrassed with cluttered rooms and closed doors & closets when guests come. You'll want to have your friends and colleagues over to enjoy your home.
How long will it take to get organized?
The duration of a project has many variables - the size of the project/room and the amount of time you have available as well as your commitment to getting and staying organized.
What can I expect from you?
- Complete confidentiality
- Compassionate, non-judgmental assistance and support
- A customized organizational plan designed to meet your goals and needs
- Creative & innovative solutions that you feel confortable with
What will happen to things I no longer want to keep?
Organize 911 can find a worthy home for items you choose not to keep. Options include donations to local charities, consignment to resale shops, or selling items at a garage sale. We can even help you set up and organize your garage sale.
How does the organizing process work?
· assess the areas that are bothering you the most
· determine how to solve the problem, based on your needs, situation and time frame
· set up an appointment(s) for the actual organizing project
· complete the project and you are out the door to do the things you want to do